Hello! I really like sharing small updates to my games. I am going to periodically update this ghost game that I am currently working on, so you can see the process as it happens. Please feel free to leave feedback or ideas here.
This is going to be a pretty small game in scope. Here's my current checklist:
- [x] Float around the map (slower)
- [ ] You shoot humans with something, they die. Small ghost floats above their body
- [ ] Humans spawning in to try and catch you
- [ ] You float over and collect ghosts. They follow you like a tail
- [ ] If a small ghost touches a dead body on the ground, they come back to life and attack you (maybe as a zombie? Different attack pattern)
- [ ] Either collect as many small ghosts you can in time limit, have a place to "deposit" ghosts you collect, high score before you die
- [ ] DONE
- [ ] later stuff: pickup that increases fire rate
- [ ] dream stuff: 2-4 player mode for Switch. Competetive. Kill humans, collect ghosts, reanimate bodies that will attack other ghost(s) for you
Thanks for playing!
- 0.0.2: Ghost can shoot bubbles in four directions, and a basic enemy human will chase you around.
- 0.0.1: Basic test of Tiled map importer and "pixel perfect" camera in Unity.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.