A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Fly in space and shoot asteroids. That's it!
No WAIT! Do you want to learn how to use Godot Engine? Then chuck me a buck and get the whole project folder for this game! Scenes, art, and code are all included! If you learn better by taking apart a complete project, here you go! I'm available on twitter or in the discussion board for this project if you have any questions.
Some of the concepts covered in this project:
- low resolution game in larger/scalable resolution window
- signals - connecting in editor (asteroid) and in code (asteroid_sm)
- building scenes and instancing
- Kinematic and Rigidbody physics objects
- very basic UI (updating score and instructions)
- AnimationPlayer (on instructions fade out)
- Input Map
- lots more?
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 1.0 - release!Mar 19, 2018